Friday, 28 February 2014

My First Blog | How I got here

Dear fellow bloggers / readers,

It's come to that point in life, where I've decided that I'd try to do something productive online...and yes, this is as productive as my internet life will get! Quite depressing, but sadly true.
As this is my first blog, I don't think you'll find my words as interesting as I tend to write gibberish when it's my first time for everything, but do read on, :D

I'm not sure what my blog will bring before your eyes, I can't predict what I'll come across in the future. But I'm pretty 
sure it won't be that boring...hopefully.

I have no real experience in writing, apart from the essays that I submit at school, or should I say forced  to submit. As you can tell, I'm not the biggest fan of school at the moment, but that's another pool of emotions that I don't want to bore you with. 

Moving on, an english teacher once told us to start writing blogs, as it'll help our learning, writing and getting somewhere in general. Well she never mentioned the last bit, but that's probably the message that she was trying to put across. Oh and she said it was free, talk about BONUS POINT(!)

I think I will just end my first blog there, it's quite cringeful but I don't exactly know what I'm doing and how this all works, but I'll get the hang of it soon!

SCRIBBLESANDBLOGS

♡♡

P S~Are there any interesting blogs out there that I should read/follow? Maybe your's? 
P P S~ What does 'PS' even stand for?

8 comments:

  1. Your blog is awesome! I look forward to reading your next blog :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog and i love your choice of words. It looks so professional and im sure youre going to far in life if you carry on using this strong, powerful choice of language you have used in this blog post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thanks, I love your blog too!

      Delete
  3. your blog looks really good so far looking forward to more!
    http://glitteryberry.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. "PS" is the shortcut for the latin term "postscriptum" where post means after and scriptum means written. :D
    So far you only have 2 entries on here but I can already tell that I like the vibe going on. Do you have an account on bloglovin? I'd love to follow you on there. ♥
    letscoba.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thank you for that answer! Very interesting ;D
      And thank you so much, but i have more than 2 entries haha x
      Also, yes i do have an account, in fact i made one quite recently, www.bloglovin.com/scribblesandblogs , and i'd be more than happy to follow you back on there :)

      Delete