Sunday, 27 December 2015

XMAS holidays | Winter Wonderland, Oxford St Shopping

Dear fellow bloggers / readers,

Staying in London this Christmas or New Years and looking for something exciting and memorable to do? 

I suggest visit Winter Wonderland! I had a great time there this week, twice in fact :)

Here are a few shots that I took :)


The most magical gateway to walk through during this festive month


A toasty and wintery atmosphere keeping you warm whilst you enjoy a meal, drink and live music



Beautifully decorated stalls, one after the other, selling the most cutest knick-knacks.


Plenty of fun and exciting rides! I went on the 'Ice Mountain' ride - it was reallly fun :) although i did scream my pants off


Many talented artists performed, this was my favourite part!

We then did a bit of shopping and as expected, Oxford Street did a splendid job with the lights  



I did not get shots of everything, but there were a lot more spectacular decor that i probably would not have given justice through my pictures anyway :)

SCRIBBLESANDBLOGS
 

28 comments:

  1. What a beautiful place!
    I loved your photos!
    kisses

    Thank you for your visit!

    http://momentosdemodaebeleza.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely post dear! Have a great week! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Following your blog ❤️❤️❤️

    elisaumarapariganormal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thank you for the follow, I will follow right back :)

      Delete
  4. i LOVE TO KNOW A LITTLE about others places and cities! Thanks for sharing and for your comment on my last post. I´m a new follower :)
    Xo and a Great New year!
    http://cocojeans.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem x thank you for the follow, i'll follow back right away :)
      Happy New year to you too lovely! :)

      Delete
  5. nice post<3
    xoxo
    I follow You #37, follow back?

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice photos:).
    I'm following your blog, i like if you follow me back:).
    Happy New Year

    http://Meninaricameninapobre.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely photo
    happy Holidays!
    http://www.mosaictrends.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't believe Christmas is over! Thankfully there's still a lot of lights out where I live :)

    Paulina

    shenanigan-ska.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha there are still lights out in a few places even though it's March

      Delete
  10. Amazing photos, I love this place, it looks so peaceful.
    I definitely need to check it out!

    would you like to follow each other on GFC & G+? If you follow me,
    I will follow you back after it.
    www.tomntins.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh! Beautiful place and I'm really like this Christmas atmosphere :)
    Would you like to support each other, by follow via GFC &G+ ? If yes, let me know when you follow me and I follow you back after it!

    Kisses From,
    Official Seol ♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great post.Would you like to follow each other?If you follow me,tell me in comments,and I will follow back.

    http://ameliabelieveme.blogspot.ba/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you for following.I followed your blog,too:)


    http://ameliabelieveme.blogspot.ba/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great post <3
    Follow-follow on GFC? :)
    vannja9.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete