Saturday, 9 July 2016

Bangladesh | Exploring My Inner Village

Dear bloggers / readers,

For 2 weeks, my family and I stayed in Bangladesh to spend time with family and friends. We experienced and saw a few outlandish and divergent things - in terms of lifestyle and culture - it was truly quite fascinating. I'd like to share the various snaps of which my brother managed to capture!

QUICK SIDE NOTE :
My brother took way too many pictures, meaning I'll have to post 2 or 3 separate blogposts on this trip.
Nonetheless, enjoy! :)
















           






bLACKROSE k a y


15 comments:

  1. Lovely post dear! Have a great weekend! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's great that you traveled back to your home, exploring it both as a visitor and a native. Perhaps one day I will get to visit Bangladesh. Happy Eid Al' Fitr. Hope you had a wonderful week <3

    xx Bash |   go say   H E Y   B A S H

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you lovely - (late) Eid Mubarak to you too!
      And inshallah you get to one day :)

      Delete
  3. AWESOME photos! A lovely place

    New post is up on www.arielmiron.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful photos
    http://www.mosaictrends.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never been to Bangladesh and had no idea what the area was like so thoroughly enjoyed looking through these photos. Thank you for sharing :)

    www.thesundaymode.com

    ReplyDelete