Saturday, 16 July 2016

Bangladesh | Outings

Majority of the outings were lunch / dinner parties that we were invited to as a welcoming. We also attended a wedding and saw other things. My brother didn't take much pictures of this / there are people in most of the pictures hence why I cannot post them.





 f
















Clothes Bazar
















 A roadside Farmers Market with fresh fruit and vegetables.



We visited a local school, handed out treats and played games with the children.















Zozoozoo




Tea Garden










 bLACKROSE k a y

13 comments:

  1. Really good pics, but personally I don´t like bangladesh!
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics! Really interesting post...thx for sharing! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful post dear! Following you back! :)
    Vesna - Home Chic Club
    new post-> https://vesna-kreativnostidrugesitnice.blogspot.rs/2016/07/another-review-sammy-dress.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful post. Awesome pictures :D
    Beijinhos ❤
    EVENING BREEZE

    ReplyDelete
  5. excellent post
    http://www.mosaictrends.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very lovely! I like this so much,

    ** Join Love, Beauty Bloggers on facebook. A place for beauty and fashion bloggers from all over the world to promote their latest posts!


    BEAUTYEDITER.COM
    INSTAGRAM @BEAUTYEDITER

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic pictures. Though I haven't visited yet, it's on my list.

    xo
    http://www.carinavardie.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely post dear!
    Would you like to follow each other? Let me know and I follow you back)
    verabelblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the pics!

    Great post!

    xoxo Jacqueline
    www.hokis1981.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you dear to stop on my blog and leave a lovely comment I follow you now on GFC I'm n.39 and g+ too
    Wonderful photo kisses

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi, beautiful photos. I'm your new followers # 40 if you want, come from my blog ♥

    http://teresaemme.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow, meaningful photos,thanks for sharing.
    sexy prom dresses

    ReplyDelete